NATIONAL NURSING CONFERENCE ON INNOVATIONS IN NURSING: A Key to Professional Excellence
Dates : 13 & 14 April 2015
Organized by : College of Nursing, CMC, Vellore
Venue: Scudder Auditorium, Bagayam
Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Why is innovation in nursing necessary?
Innovation is the key for any professional to be successful. Nursing innovation is he key for the success in this profession too. Innovation can be in patient care activities, nursing education and in clinical practice.
Sub themes of the conference
· Innovative approaches in classroom/clinical teaching and learning
· Nurse Leader – A change agent
· Work place enhancement
· Culturally competent care
· Human Resource Management
· Quality in Patient care
· Ethics, values and virtues
· Innovations and challenges in translating research to practice
· Advances in Health Care Technology
Objectives of the conference
Participants will be able to
· gain an insight into innovations in nursing education, clinical
practice, management and research
· present and exchange ideas related to themes and sub themes
· identify effective ways to execute innovations and sustain changes
Why is the conference being held?
To motivate nurses towards achieving professional excellence and features wide range of scientific concepts in innovations and challenges in Nursing Education, Practice, Management and Research.